“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
It better .__.
You know your laptop is acting weird when
you’re not the only one whose laptop is acting weird, it’s also mine and my friend’s friend’s laptop… <_<
could it be global??? D8
The rest didn’t suffer that shit! Maybe our laptops are getting shittier!!
So this isn’t just happening to me? phew…
My desk top is doing that too. Something’s up with DA
It’s not only me? oAo Omg
yahoo think about what you’re doing before you buy tumblr and encounter these people
owning a gun
- is a right
- is a privilege
I swear, I will do this every single time one of my little brothers graduates from somewhere.
you are my new favorite person
Not to mention all the other money that furries generate that go to charity:
Each year, Further Confusion donates money to selected charities. Funds are raised both from its charity auction and from a direct grant given by the convention itself. The following charities have benefitted since Further Confusion was founded:
- 1999: ($3,500) Coyote Point Museum and Therapy Pets
- 2000: ($6,000) The Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter
- 2001: ($7,240) The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- 2002: ($5,200) The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Tiger Touch
- 2003: ($6,000) Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS) and The Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- 2004: ($10,000) Bay Area Bears and The Exotic Feline Breeding Center
- 2005: ($10,000) Therapy Pets and Friends of Lulu
- 2006: ($15,000) Wildlife Companions and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- 2007: ($16,000) Golden State Greyhounds and Stanislaus Wildlife Rehabilitation
- 2008: ($22,000) House Rabbit Society, Rattie Ratz, and Wildcare
- 2009: ($16,000) Mountain Lion Foundation, and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- 2010: ($18,114) Therapy Pets, Guide Dogs for the Blind, NARF Animal Rescue, Best Friends Animal Society (Haiti disaster animal rescue)
To date, the total amount donated to local charities by Further Confusion stands at $119,054.
AND AND AND! Look how happy that kid is petting the soft, big puppy! You can raise all the money in the world, but that kid will NEVER forget being able to pet the big puppy. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I stay a furry, despite all the negative connotations of the group. And yes, that money for charity, it’s amazing stuff.
Thought it was interesting to reblog all these listed charities. I was wondering which specific ones conventions had donated to.
This makes me happy.
Cute suit, cute moment, great cause, great fandom
TUMBLR AND IT’S FUTURE IS AT STAKE HERE
SIGN AND REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO SAVE TUMBLR FROM YAHOO
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I CHECKED AND THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
We need 5,000,000 signatures
i know there’s enough bloggers out there
hell sign twice using different emails.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE